Future of MPC

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2011 at 3:57 PM
Edited Feb 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hello all,

As you can tell there hasn't been any recent updates for this project for a considerable amount of time, with this in mind I would like to briefly list some of the new features I am working on in an upcoming release: 

Dedicated .DLL for MPC behaviour

The core functionality will be contained within a seperate .DLL, this will allow you to easily integrate it into an existing application if necessary.

Sample application implementing the .DLL

The existing application will make use of the new .DLL, showing an example of what can be achieved without having to develop an application from scratch to use it.

Location, Currency and Value stored within XML

Previous versions of the MPC application had the aforementioned values hard coded into the application itself. The next release will parse XML from a user defined file which will allow for any number of locations whilst ensuring the user can update the values if necessary.

Currently this functionality is still within the early stages however I would hope to have a usable alpha by February - March.

Thank you for taking the time to try the application and I welcome any and all feedback that you may have.

Coordinator
Jul 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hello all,

The alpha release will be available for use by the end of July and will contain the .DLL only, however I will be sure there is enough documentation for it to be used effectively.

Jamie.